openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hi to all

I've just completed a fresh install on my pi. Enabled ssh through the web gui but no luck logging in. I had a look at the ssh_config file and noticed there was no line 'PermitRootLogin' so added that with a yes. Still no luck.

Next I added a new user through the web gui and then updated the ssh_config with AllowUsers username.

I'm quite new to Linux so I'm sure I must be missing something obvious but just not seeing it

Thanks for any help
  • New

Just made updating any problems except login in webGui. When entering the GUI, the following error occurs:

Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory
    Ошибка #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

help ?(
  • New

I got the following message when the update completed and I was wondering it is anything to be worried about or can it be ignored?

Source Code

1. Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fa549bda8c8>
    2. Traceback (most recent call last):
    3. File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    4. TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    5. Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fa549bda8c8>
    6. Traceback (most recent call last):
    7. File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    8. TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    9. Done ...
  • New

Hello friends,I'm from Brazil, my English is terrible, I'm using google translate to try to communicate with you.My linux level is low.I installed several dockers, plex, radarr, sonarr, glances ... Radarr works well but the sonarr is having some problem, probably with permissions but I already did everything and I do not solve.Import failed, path does not exist or is accessible by Sonarr: / downloads / complete /Sonarr does not do the import process, says the download folder does not exist.Follow photos of my settings.
    Can someone help me?

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SSH login issues

guzzisti

How to save grub configuration.

geaves

The Class E Network

geaves

No space left mergeFS

flmaxey

OMV WebGUI is not available

Recent Activities

• guzzisti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x SSH login issues.

Could you specify what "no luck" means? Can you connect to the server, but the credentials are rejected? For user access to ssh, the user needs to be a member of the "ssh" group. Be aware that the root password is different from the admin passwort for…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x SSH login issues.

Quote from sharpting: “I had a look at the ssh_config file and noticed there was no line 'PermitRootLogin' so added that with a yes ” After that you need to reboot or service ssh restart Better option: enable root login in the gui of OMV in the SSH…
  • sharpting -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x SSH login issues.

Thread
    Hi to all I've just completed a fresh install on my pi. Enabled ssh through the web gui but no luck logging in. I had a look at the ssh_config file and noticed there was no line 'PermitRootLogin' so added that with a yes. Still no luck. Next I added…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to save grub configuration..

Interesting didn't think you needed the other option, but this work, apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-shellinabox
  • Spyrious -

I get this root@openmedivault:~# apt-get --purge openmediavault-shellinabox E: Command line option --purge is not understood in combination with the other options
  • geaves -

The above is identical to mine, so apt-get --purge openmediavault-shellinabox you may have to answer y then enter apt-get clean apt-get update
  • Spyrious -

root@openmedivault:~# dpkg -l | grep shellinabox ii openmediavault-shellinabox 3.4 all Web-based SSH client. ii shellinabox 2.20+b1 amd64 publish command line…
  • geaves -

• Spyrious -

You mean this? root@openmedivault:~# apt-get install net-tools Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done The following NEW packages will be installed: net-tools 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove…
  • geaves -