openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Increasing Raid1 filesystem size

tkaiser

Docker-Containerst must restart manual after OMV restart

TechnoDadLife

crash omv-mkconf and omv-update

ryecoaaron

Error during packages update

ryecoaaron

OMV 4 Probleme mit TVHeadend

Ruschi

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Increasing Raid1 filesystem size.

Quote from trey.merkley: “Is there any configuration I'd need to do for the bulk of the data preservation benefits? ” I would do the following - if you stay at OMV3 (why not upgrading to OMV4?) then at least install backports kernel if you're still…
  • trey.merkley -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Increasing Raid1 filesystem size.

Great, thank you! Is there any configuration I'd need to do for the bulk of the data preservation benefits?
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker-Containerst must restart manual after OMV restart.

Please post config to show how one of the dockers is set up. Thanks.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x crash omv-mkconf and omv-update.

Quote from foresthus: “after the try mentioned by ryecoaaron, I had to install my nas again. Nothing was working after that. It was not that much work to do. ” The command I gave you should not have done anything wrong. Your system was borked…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update Error during packages update.

Quote from eskimos2000: “I had this file corrupted: File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py, maybe this is the same? ” If you search the forum, you will find that the weakref error is not a problem and has nothing to do with the docker error. Quote from…
  • Ruschi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4 Probleme mit TVHeadend.

Welche Version von tvh nutzt du.. wie sehen die Rechte von /home/.hts/tvheadend aus..?
  • happyreacer -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Docker-Containerst must restart manual after OMV restart.

Thread
    Hello all, I have a problem with my running Docker Containers. I have set it up with the option "restart allways" . When i start or restart my system the Containers with external (from Docker) HDD referens are not running or mybe running without the…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from indragm: “so orange pi without the NAS expansion board is prone to under voltage crash as well? ” Quote from tkaiser: “You need a 'special' Micro USB PSU (e.g. the 'official PSU' sold by RPi Trading) to provide enough current and avoid…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

Quote from geaves: “So I work on the KIS principle ” IMO no. @Nefertiti had the most simply setup one could imagine: he used a statically assigned IP address set by his router (basic DHCP functionality) and problems started once he tried to switch to a…
  • indragm -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from indragm: “means NAS performance wise, pine64 will still be better than raspi? even raspi3? ” If we're talking about Pine64+ (with Gigabit Ethernet) then yes. Unfortunately Pine folks in the beginning also did a small…