HDD issues, model n/a, Serial Number incorrect

Alexio

RSync quit after 40 minutes

Nefertiti

OpenVPN - can't log in

RudiSH

Recent Activities

• David B -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Format Hard Drive for NTFS in OpenMediaVault.

Quote from Earthlings: “Quote from David B: “Hello all, I want to format one of my hard drives for NTFS from the OMV web UI, but given that NTFS is not an option in the "Create File System" list, I am somewhat lost right now. Could someone point me…
  • David B -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Format Hard Drive for NTFS in OpenMediaVault.

Quote from Earthlings: “Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from David B: “I want to format one of my hard drives for NTFS ” Why? ” Don't ask why, just answer the question please. For example, just to make you happy, the reason I want to OMV to support…
  • razvanrudy -

Liked henfri’s post in the thread Why should you use or not use dockers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from razvanrudy: “Hi all , so the question is why should I use dockers ? Is there any advantage ? ” Yes. It's like an App. All in one Package with no dependencies. Without Docker, you can have a situation that e.g. PLEX needs libssh > 1.3 and…
  • barney5 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

Source Code (7 lines)wieder mal auto-read-only. wenn ich mdadm --readwrite /dev/md127 ausführe: Source Code (7 lines)
  • Alexio -

Replied to the thread HDD issues, model n/a, Serial Number incorrect.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Alexio: “There's still hope Otherwise I'm buying a new HC1 to prevent future issues. ” Well good luck with it, certainly an odd one, not something I've seen before either. ” Thanks! With a fresh image on a…
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread RSync quit after 40 minutes.

Quote from Adoby: “Sometimes (but admittedly rarely) it is a Bad Idea™ to copy stuff from EXT4 to NTFS. The differences in case sensitivity may in some special cases lead to a corrupt transfer, data loss and other errors. What happens when you try…
  • RudiSH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OpenVPN - can't log in.

Thx, i tried the changes on my server. The Port 1194 is opened for TCP and UDP. In my openvpn-software i got the error: Sat Oct 20 21:44:24 2018 TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity) Sat Oct
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk unmount after reboot.

Some drives have serious problems with hdparm. Try to disable ALL changes to Physical Disk Properties for the disk. (Disks -> Edit).
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread RSync quit after 40 minutes.

Sometimes (but admittedly rarely) it is a Bad Idea™ to copy stuff from EXT4 to NTFS. The differences in case sensitivity may in some special cases lead to a corrupt transfer, data loss and other errors. What happens when you try to just copy the files…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

@ananas: Du könntest hier vielleicht helfen.