Iptables deleted in error, services refusing to start

• Hi All,
    A finger error had me type in "iptables -F" instead of using the -L. Thankfully I do have a backup of all rules prior to accidentally removing them,

I am trying to get them installed as services are not starting, but no matter what I do they are not persistent after a reboot. After installing them via CLI, I do a iptables -L and see them there but the reboot removes them. I also tried creating a file in /etc/network/if-pre-up/iptables and add them there anrd restart the network.

root@NAS:/etc/network/if-pre-up.d# service networking restart
    Running /etc/init.d/networking restart is deprecated because it may not re-enable some interfaces ... (warning).
    Reconfiguring network interfaces...run-parts: failed to exec /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/openmediavault-iptables: Exec format error
    run-parts: /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/openmediavault-iptables exited with return code 1
    run-parts: failed to exec /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/openmediavault-iptables: Exec format error
    run-parts: /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/openmediavault-iptables exited with return code 1
    run-parts: failed to exec /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/openmediavault-iptables: Exec format error

Can anyone assist with getting them back in again such they are persistant after a reboot (and hopefully all services start as normal).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!