Help mount HDD ext3

• Hello everyone, I have a problem. I installed OMV on a raspberry pi 2, this is connected to a USB hub which in turn is connected to a hard disk. If you restart or turn off the raspberry, every time I have to disconnect the hard drive and plug it back in and then enter the web gui of OMV and mount it manually.You 'can do recognize and mount it automatically? Thanks in advance to all

• You could probably figure out what changes to make to the /etc/fstab file to mount that drive at bootup.

But you have to know what you are doing, and making mistakes inside that file can cause problems, maybe even prevent OMV from booting at all.

Something you could try that is less risky is to install the usbmount package. I use it and it works for me. But I do not have a USB hub between my drives and OMV box.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!