Custom Install for ONE drive machine test

• Hello.

My question was : Can i modify the OMV install to self install on the primary hard drive and made automatically one partition for OMV, one for the SWAP on for the datasharing.

My goal was to test different hardware in less time.

I have tested to install OMV on debian 8.1, but i cant use my second partition to datasharing. The partition was mounted but i was unable to create a share on IT ?( .

Thanks for your help.

• thats what i do first time, but i always have this message

Erreur #6000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to mount '8d782202-9705-43ee-8074-39d38a2f58ef': mount: can't find /media/8d782202-9705-43ee-8074-39d38a2f58ef in /etc/fstab' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc:90
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(206): OMVModuleFsTab->startService()
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(899): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->mount(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('mount', Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('FileSystemMgmt', 'mount', Array, Array, 1)
    #9 {main}

I just have one sata disk on my computer (it's to make network test speed)
    Thanks

• The command "omv-mkconf fstab" doesnt change or modify /etc/fstab.

I have try to add manually (after searching in the forum) in fstab, but no more chance.

I have install debian 8.1 with the tutorial of "pr_bond"

[Guide] Howto install OpenMediaVault on Debian 8.x (Jessie) TESTING - EXPERIMENTAL

On a disk with 30 Go for OMV / 4 Go for swap / 450 go empty.

After that i have formatted to ext4 the 450 Go partition

Simply, there is not just a script to modify on OMV isos to make at install that the primary disk was partitionned to 10/10/80 (an exemple)

Thanks for your help

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!