sickbeard gui 400 bad request

• Hi. I'm not sure what happened here. Sickbeard was working fine about 3 hours ago, but now when I try to access the gui I'm getting:

Code
    400 Bad Request
            Illegal cookie name ext-ee299152-4534-11e3-bbea-0002b3a176b4

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/opt/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 625, in respond
        self.process_headers()
      File "/opt/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 724, in process_headers
        raise cherrypy.HTTPError(400, msg)
    HTTPError: (400, 'Illegal cookie name ext-ee299152-4534-11e3-bbea-0002b3a176b4')

I've restarted the service, noticed a new version available 1.0.10 and installed that, but still having this problem.

I *did* have a drive fail yesterday so the array is currently in a degraded state, however, sickbeard has been working since this occured. Asided from updating sickbeard, I have not modified anything on the system. Ideas?

Thanks!

• This looks like you need to clear chromes cache, try that and see if it fixes it.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I haven't got it working on my main browser yet (Firefox) even after clearing cache, but I tried on another browser and it comes up. At least I know its not Sickbeard. Thanks!

Update:
    No, two other browsers I don't get the above error, but there is also no content. All my shows are missing, no history, etc.... something's still amiss.

• No idea what the previous version would have been, but I typically run an apt-get update/upgrade weekly.

At any rate, it was broken before I updated anything. It was working first thing in the AM when I checked on the backlog status. Several hours later I went to check on backlogs again and got the error above. It was at this point I updated sickbeard on the command line in an attempt to correct whatever got buggered up.

• I'm thinking you faced the same issue I did, all sickbeard database/config files might be in the old directory (/home/sickbeard) try running ls -A /home/sickbeard

Edit: and also du -sh /home/sickbeard if the ls command worked

• Ya, I saw your thread before I posted. I did notice that most stuff was copied over /opt/sickbeard, but I couldn't find the config.ini file there. I didn't really think much of it, as I recall this change was made several months ago and I haven't had any issues up til now.

I got bigger problems now tho. I rebooted omv and now it won't start, and I can't for the life of me find the micro hdmi cable I need to find out whats going on. When it rains, it pours. Failed disk, failed sickbeard, failed server... all in 48 hours. :/

• As for sickbeard, it does appear to be a config file issue. Going through the settings, they're completely default now. Would is suffice to simply copy /home/sickbeard/.sickbeard/config.ini to /var/opt/sickbeard?

As for omv itself - the GUI won't come up at all now. I get the same 400 bad request error on Firefox, but Chrome gives me a default landing page:

Zitat

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

Boot issue was another oddity. Somehow the drive order in the BIOS was altered and it was trying to boot off of one of the raid drives. This is turning into a nightmare.

• Ok. Copied config.ini, and now I have the old settings back... but, my TV shows are all still missing.

As for the OMV GUI not coming up, I do see a bunch of apache2 processes running. Deja Vu all over again.... this was something I had to clean up way back when I updated to verion 2. WTH is apache back?

Update. Stopping apache gives me back the OVM console. Sickbeard on Firefox still gives me the above error, but I can access it via Chrome.

Update 2. Copied the sickbeard.db file to /var/opt/sickbeard. Now I've got the same 400 bad request problem on Chrome as well as Firefox. WTF have you guys done?

Update 3. FIrefox bad. Chrome bad. Ancient version of SeaMonkey seems to be working fine. I see my shows, history, backlog, etc. Now how do I fix it across all platforms? My desktop is woefully out of date, and I can pretty much guarentee a 4 year old version of SeaMonkey will not be available when I upgrade.

Update 4. Clearing cache/history/cookies does nothing to resolve the Chrome/Firefox display issues.

Update 5. Swapped bad drive, array is chugging away doing its thing. Purged apache2. Getting tonnes of "locale" errors on the command shell now tho.... reminds me of Ubuntu circa 2010. Sickbeard GUI is still inaccessable on Chrome and Firefox. Currently shopping around for a hardware solution replacement, because, this is rediculous.

• Mosh I think the best thing for you would be to backup and do a fresh install of OMV, it'll be the 'simpler' fix. I recently did that for my OMV for which I was having issues with omv-firstaid and a bunch of other issues (experimented too much :p). Although, don't go on my word I'm just an average user of just over a year. Maybe someone else might be able to guide you better.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!