Backports kernel installation

• Hi all,

I have just installed the backports kernel on my omv nas and tried to reboot afterwards but the webgui just did not respond. After connecting again via browser i could only see the 'it works - the webserver is successfully configured but no content has been edded, yet' message.

Is it safe to turn the nas now off manually and restart it again? Ssh does not respond anymore.

Thx!

• Okay i had to redo the installation and configuration of omv on my usb drive. I just receive the error message for apt-get update and especially for the https sources, that the server certificate verification failed. Is this something related to the server or related to my nas? The approach that i have followed was the same as the last time when i have set up omv.

• I don't know what you're talking about.

What I wanted to say is, that every time when i perform apt-get update, I get several errors, that the verification of the server certificates failed. I am currently not in front of the machine, therefore I have to copy another error log, but mine looks similar:

• Can't help you without seeing the error. And if is similar use the same valid answer given where you copied the error, if that doesn't work come later with the log.

Ok, reinstalling the CA certificates did not work. This is the error message that i receive in OMV:

• You have i386 arch packages enabled. Docker doesn't work with 32bit arch. You have to remove all i386 packages to remove i386 arch from repo to get rid of the error. Otherwise you can live with that, don't think will affect package upgrade.

Just deactivated both docker repos - thanks, that solved the issue!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!