Strange behaviour of OMV

• I have a user that i would like to grant acccess to a specific folder through SMB. I gave him the needed rights and could not get it to work whatever i did. All other folders work fine but not this one.
    I then added a second user with absolutely the same rights (same group, same access rights on the folder). Access to the folder works fine for him. Strange!

So i then deleted the first user, rebooted, made a new user with the same name. Strangely the rights in the OMV menus for the folder were already there for him (they must have been stored somewhere in the background for the deleted user). Again i had no luck accessing this folder with that user.
    I then deleted this user again and renamed the second user to the first user's name (usermod) through CLI. Again: no access to this 1 folder.

What the hell is this? Does OMV store additional information on users and access rights somewhere on top of the underlying OS? How can i completely delete all information on a user?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!