Cannot access WebUI.

• Hello everyone.
    It started with a failed ownCloud update, it said it needed www-data to have permission to access /var/www/owncloud/, so I changed the owner of that dir to www-data (probably a bad idea). I have since reversed the owner back to root, which is what I think it was previously.
    However I still cannot access the ovm webUI. Im not even sure the permissions are even the issue anyway.
    After rebooting, then trying to reinstall apache2, then uninstalling openmediavault-owncloud it still does not work.

Here is the output of some command.

root@Server:~# /etc/init.d/apache2 status
    Apache2 is running (pid 3892).
    root@Server:~# /etc/init.d/openmediavault-engined status
    omv-engined is not running.

This is the key error I would think:

root@Server:~# /etc/init.d/openmediavault-engined start
    Starting OpenMediaVault engine daemon: PHP Warning: require_once(openmediavault/globals.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or direc tory in /usr/sbin/omv-engined on line 24
    PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'openmediavault/globals.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /usr/sbin/omv-e ngined on line 24

I don't often post for help but I've been at this for hours. :/

Thanks SO much for any assistance

• Oh that makes sense, I guess the webserver was never the problem then, I reverted as you suggested

Here is the output of that command. Chrome throws a "Server Error (500)" All other services work as normal

Thanks so much for your help

(edited format)

• Thanks for the reply!

So I reinstalled it and the login page now shows up! Progress!

However there's another issue now. When I try to login it gives this error

Code
    Error #7001:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc:135
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(72): OMVRpc::exec('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcproxy.inc(125): OMVRpc::exec('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(32): OMVJsonRpcProxy->handle()
    #6 {main}

After posting this I will try and look up the issue and post back if I've made progress.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Here is more info that may be helpful

Code
    root@Server:/var/www# omv-engined -f -d
    PHP Warning: require_once(openmediavault/lvm.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/logicalvolumemgmt.inc on line 25PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'openmediavault/lvm.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/logicalvolumemgmt.inc on line 25
  • I get this output still with that command.

Code
    PHP Warning:  require_once(openmediavault/lvm.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/logicalvolumemgmt.inc on line 25
    PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'openmediavault/lvm.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/logicalvolumemgmt.inc on line 25

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!