Can not get bittorrent to work!

• So I installed transmission on my box. I go into the trnasmission web interface and I add a torrent and it starts downloading but it gives me the following error: Error: No data found! Ensure your drives are connected or use "Set Location". To re-download, remove the torrent and re-add it.

So if I click on set location I just get even more confused. I mean is this even right: /media/248a0fc7-7f72-481d-98a4-aae637d05227/torrents//

In the OMV CLI I am told to make sure that group 'debian-transmission' has read/write access to the shared folder. So I go under shared folders and I click on the folder torrents that I allocated to the bittorent client and then I click ACL. I found the debian-transmission group and I gave it read/write access but nothing happens. It wont continue downloading the file. It downloaded 606 kb of the 1,4 GB file and keeps telling me that the torrent has stopped.

So what am I doing wrong?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is that location in media a single disk or a aufs pool?
    Did you setup the download folders in the webui OF OMV?
    you pick the same shared folder for each (downloads, incomplete and watch) and below each field you type the folder without slash (downloads, incomplete and watch)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!