OMV-Extras.org no show plugins

• I all, I installed OMV 2.2.2 on a Radxa Rock board, a rock chip arm, I installed omv-extras.org plugin too from his guide, but now after update repos and all, I can't see any new plugin to install, I have an error when I refresh plugin list. Please see the attached.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Who's guide did you use? You are the second person to install omv-extras3.x on OMV 2.x. Just to make sure, what is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I dont install omv-extras3, I follow this guide, the name of file I installed was openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb,

Code
    root@radxa:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                  2.2.2                          all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring          0.4                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg     2.13.1                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

Lenovo Thinkcentre Tower M92p + HDD 120GB OS + 8 TB RAID5 (3x4TB HDD WD&Seagate)
    Debian Wheezy 7.8 64 bits + OMV 1.12 kralizec + 3.16 backport kernel

Radxa Rock + NAND 8 GB OS + 1 TB HD Western Digital
    Debian Wheezy 7 ARM 32 bits + OMV 1.12 kralizec

• Offizieller Beitrag

I saw bintray repos and thought it was the omv-extra3 plugin. There was a problem with bintray's cert. Nothing I can do about that. Wait a day and try the apt clean button in omv-extras.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why would you reinstall? You just aren't getting bintray's cert or there is a problem with it. Bintray is a commercial company. Its not like they won't fix it. You could disable all of the OMV repos in the repo tab and temporarily fix the updating problem. Did you try the apt clean button today?

• Yes just now I push it the apt clean button. But I don't understand, so no one have plugins from omv-extras.org? I do not remember if when installing the OMV Keyring had the Erasmus repo and get an installation error, then I change the repo to Stoneburner and installing again told me that I had installed the OMV Keyring.

Lenovo Thinkcentre Tower M92p + HDD 120GB OS + 8 TB RAID5 (3x4TB HDD WD&Seagate)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes just now I push it the apt clean button. But I don't understand, so no one have plugins from omv-extras.org? I do not remember if when installing the OMV Keyring had the Erasmus repo and get an installation error, then I change the repo to Stoneburner and installing again told me that I had installed the OMV Keyring.

I don't really understand what you are saying. Yes, there are plugins on omv-extras. I moved a few repos (btsync, beta, docker, etc) to bintray for stoneburner as a test. For erasmus, all of the repos are on bintray except for the plex mirror.

The keyrings are always installed. That is different than the ssl cert that bintray uses since bintray uses https.

I don't know how you changed the repo to Stoneburner. omv-extras install the keys every time it is installed.

• Sorry its just I made a few test with OMV3.0 and after I decide install OMV2.0, but now its working, all repos and plugins from omv-extras. Thank you

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!