UPS plugin an Cyperpower 1500AVRLCD

• I'm running OMV 2.2.1 on a Raspberry Pi 3, and I have my UPS (Cyperpower 1500 AVRLCD) connected to the Pi by USB. I installed the UPS plugin for OMV and configured with:
    [cyberpower]
    driver=usbhid-ups
    port=auto

When I run lsusb, I see:
    Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0764:0501 Cyber Power System, Inc. CP1500 AVR UPS

When I run upsc ups, however, I get:
    Error: Unknown UPS

I tried running upsdrvctl manually, and I get this:
    Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.6.4
    Network UPS Tools - Generic HID driver 0.37 (2.6.4)
    USB communication driver 0.32
    Using subdriver: CyberPower HID 0.3

So I'm confused as to what's going on - it seems like NUT is using the correct driver, but why isn't it recognizing the UPS? Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you actually have the [cyberpower] line in the config in the plugin? If so, remove that. I have two cyberpower 1350 UPS and they work fine with OMV.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• @ryecoaaron: The [cyberpower] is from the actual config file. In the web interface, cyberpower appears on the "Identifier" line, and
    driver = usbhid-ups
    port = auto
    is in the "Driver Configuration Directives"

And as of today, still no luck. Running "upsc ups" from the command line still results in "Error: Unknown UPS" even though NUT appears to be loading the correct driver.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!