new in openmediavault

• Greetings everyone, I'm new to this world and I just ride my nas with the help of this forum, thank you all and I have a couple of questions if this is not the right thread where. is there any way to restart the computer either by network or scheduling? and if not what would be the right way to achieve energy savings and longer hard drives, put them to sleep or hibernate and how? I'm a little confused with this topic, I would appreciate a little help regards

box silverstone htpc
    hdd 3x3teras W.D. green caviar in raid 5 + 1 160gigas S.O.
    motherboard asus p5k cpu. core2duo 2.4ghz.
    memory 2gigas

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can shutdown the system using ssh or from the web interface itself. There is also an autoshutdown plugin here.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I used to set mine to shutdown at like 5 am. All backups would be done and I'd probably be asleep with a movie playing...lol. You can go to

/system /Power Management /
    then on right side there is a "shutdown/reboot tab".
    you can enter time to shutdown there.
    I use wol to wake up or a cron job but I think we may have another feature being added in the web-gui to do this.

• Thanks, shutdown clear to me, what I can not understand is the theme of power. I will do some tests to see if I can something

box silverstone htpc
    hdd 3x3teras W.D. green caviar in raid 5 + 1 160gigas S.O.
    motherboard asus p5k cpu. core2duo 2.4ghz.
    memory 2gigas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!