My OMV Nas: MrBig

• Meet Mr. Big:

(this is an older picture shown with the older drive config)

Case: LianLi PC-Q25b
    CPU: Intel Core i3-2120 @ 3.3Ghz
    Mobo: Intel S1200KP mini ITX
    RAM: 2x 8GB Kingston DDR3 1333mhz ECC (16GB)
    Storage:
    HBA: IBM M1015 / LSI SAS9220-8i in IT mode (SAS2008 with Fusion MPT driver)
    Data: 5x 5TB WD Black (WDC WD5001FZWX-00ZHUA0) in Raid5 for a total of 19TB usable.

I wish the PC-Q26 was cheaper, I'd love to switch to it. But I still have a couple drive slots left, if I need them.
    This machine used to have 7x 3TB in it (a mix of WD Red, and Seagate Baracuda)., but the WDs went on sale at some point, and i couldn't resist!
    Before that it was 7x 2TB I think but that was a while ago, and I'm not 100% sure those were in this build or the one before.

Thought I'd share.

• I looked at LianLi cases when I did my build. But I went with the SilverStone DS380B. It was less money ($149USD) and the drives remove and replace without any tools or removing any covers or cables.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I looked for quite a while for the most ideal case for my requirements, if that case had been available when I built the box originally, I'd probably have gotten it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!