Error File System

• Hello to all
    Today I changed my external hard drive and I can not install the new hard drive
    I can initialized, but then the mount me error, perhaps even sees the old hard drive.
    I before you remove the old hard drive I deleted the folder smb / cifs shares, the old

this is error when I try to install the new hard drive
    I enclose an also screen two devices that do not see

Errore #0:
    exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Failed to get the filesystem implementation for '95b05c08-dff0-47f3-8722-cd8723c94536' or the filesystem does not exist.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc:855
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(84): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::assertGetImpl('95b05c08-dff0-4...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVModuleFsTab->deleteEntry(Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/moduleabstract.inc(145): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(44): OMV\Engine\Module\ModuleAbstract->execTasks('delete')
    #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(147): OMVModuleFsTab->stopService()
    #5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(879): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #9 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->mount(Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('mount', Array, Array)
    #12 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'mount', Array, Array, 1)

https://s17.postimg.org/g935d30vz/filesystem.png

• Offizieller Beitrag

I can not find .... update management
    only the 3.0.63

It hasn't been released yet.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• You may wish to check this topic, if you cannot wait for the release of 3.0.63:

Missing drive can not be deleted

That's a way to manually remove that from the omv config, which did work for me, but it's best that you wait for the release if you are able to. You would be removing a full section of the file, from and including its opening <mntent> line, through and including its closing </mntent> line. (But make certain that there are no references in the rest of omv to that missing drive.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!