Sonarr 3.1 and OMV 3.0.66

• Offizieller Beitrag

That is why I told you to remove it before upgrading. It hasn't been ported. I don't know why it shows up in the list of available plugins since there are no packages in that repo. I just deleted everything from that repo including the repo itself. Hopefully, it won't show up in the list anymore.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• @ryecoaaron I did a fresh install of OMV 3.0 I killed the upgrade. The version is question (Sonarr 3.1) is the defualt Sonarr that is listed once you install OMV Extra's. I added the Testing Repo and Sonarr 3.2 showed up unless your deleting it caused 3.2 to show

• Offizieller Beitrag

The version is question (Sonarr 3.1) is the defualt Sonarr that is listed once you install OMV Extra's. I added the Testing Repo and Sonarr 3.2 showed up unless your deleting it caused 3.2 to show

After that comment, I looked at the repos again. I didn't realize sonarr had been moved out of the mono repos. So, I wasn't looking there. I think 3.2 should work on an up to date system but I don't use that plugin. I think you could also try radarr.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!