• I'm looking to set up a new pc for playing elite dangerous been a while since I've built a gaming rig so abit out of touch.

I've been given a Intel dq67sw with an i5 cpu. Which will be temporary till I have more cash to upgrade to a new models.

Would this card do the job ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01M2ZC61B/?tag=ho01f-21 ) or should I look at a 1060 6gb model card

Also any recommendations for a case which will house it all but can fit on a tv stand as it's the only room I have for a pc.

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• Finally i told him what my friend got for himself. Basically he got it for gaming and rendering purpose. Here goes the specs.

i7 7650 3.8 Ghz
    SSD 512 gb SSHD 2 TB
    GPU Rx 480 8gb
    v650 power corsair
    Corsair gaming pc case
    Corsair gaming keyboard and mouse
    Corsair DDR4 16 gb ram

He got it for around $1000.

• cool

i ended up with the silverstone htpc case, and got the palit 1050ti since it was only £119 but there was an issue with delivery so they refunded me 20% of this.

just need to find a way to sort the audio when using the microsoft wireless adapter with a xbox one controller. its passing all the audio through to the chat headset instead of just like the xbox were sound continues through tv but chat comes through the earpiece.

otherwise im enjoying the machine at somepoint i will update the board and cpu to more modern ones. but while playing elite dangerous with vsync on its a constant 60fps on ultra. if i turn vsync off its over 300fps.basically its smooth and looks good (just need a better tv lol)

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!