Raspberry Pi

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV works fairly well on the RPi. See here. The problem is that the install is on an SD card which means it is not going to live long and no sata ports. You are better off to find a cheap two drive NAS that Debian Squeeze can be installed on.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thank you very much for the hint !

I have an 128GB SSD at 1,8'' from in mac book air . I want to build in torrent box and let it over night to download what ever I want .

128GB SSD is enough for a few files I supose.

• Zitat von "aygun"

I want to build in torrent box and let it over night to download what ever I want .

If this is your only need, then I'd suggest using your router for it. If you got a tomato/dd-wrt compatible router with an USB port, you could just install transmission or similar onto that, use a USB HDD and you're set. There are also a bunch of routers that have download managers build in into the stock firmware both for http/ftp and torrents - and again with a USB hdd. If you want to use your current SSD, a cheap enclosure for that won't set you back much.

just as idea/suggestion

BeeCube (OMV): Media server on HP N40L, 8GB XMS3, 2x Seagate NAS 4TB, 16GB SSD (SSD died, dropped it on the floor and now in/out-put errors)
    BeeWeb (OMV): Web and mail on HP N54L, 4GB ECC, 4x SV35.5 2TB raid5, 16GB SSD DOM (in build and temp media server)
    BeeWood (SMB): Backup on A6-3500, F1A75-I Deluxe, 8GB Ares, LSI 9240-8i, 8+4bay (mixed drive setup), 120GB SSD (in parts for case mod)
    BeeRoute (pfSense): Router on Intel D2500CC, 4GB SO-DIMM, 16GB SSD DOM

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!