[RESOLVED] problem with transmissionbt

• Hi,

I am setting up transmissionbt on omv.6 ... whenever i save the settings in either the settings tab or directories tab I get a progress widget for 30 seconds then the following error occurred message

I have already tried a reinstall of the plugin using apt-get --purge remove and then a reinstall from the UI but that made no difference.

does anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Dg

• Oh.. Something is clearly wrong in the PHP code. Don't know how I could have missed it. I'll look at it as soon as possible.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Done :)

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat von "subzeroin"

It should be fixed with the next version, it's just needs to be packaged :)

just got an update from the OMV updates tab (assume that is a version you have just put up there!) ... the update fixes the error i was getting and the settings now save properly, however,

when i go to the transmission web page (9091) I get an Error 400 - bad request message.

thanks

Dg

• EDIT ::: SCRAP THAT .... COOKIES IN CHROME .... this is now resolved thank you ....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!