ddclient

lenovomi

Can't remove Container

gabs247

Problem adding hardrive

Scorp21

Recent Activities

• calvin -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Problem installing Openmediavault.

crashtest, Thanks so much for your reply. It's funny. Even though I live outside the US, I was working from behind a VPN showing an IP in New York. Just in case that was the problem, I exited out and tried it without the VPN. Still no luck. I'll wait…
  • jnorm -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Help! Unable to log in to OMV control panel.

Uninstalled OMV Extras and, VOILA!! All is good, and I can access my OMV Control panel again. Thanks for guiding me in the right direction!
  • jnorm -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Help! Unable to log in to OMV control panel.

Here's the reply root@openmediavault:~# dpkg -l | grep openm ii openmediavault 5.2.3-2 all openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution ii openmediavault-clamav 5.0.2-1 …
  • lenovomi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ddclient.

• youtu.be/FYkdPyCt5FU Today, we explain and install Snapraid and Unionfs which give us advanced features to backup our array and efficiently use our disk space.
  • This thread is a list of videos for installing and Setting up OMV and various popular programs. Please watch the video through a couple of times if you are having problems We are packing in a lot of information in a very distilled way. Any questions
  • gabs247 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can't remove Container.

I decided to just recreate the docker files, that is restore the default files from /var/lib/docker I used docker-compose, so I just spun everything up from that again, all the /config folders were already there, and so I didn't lose a lot anyway, and…
  • Scorp21 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Problem adding hardrive.

Thanks for the clearly explain...as much as possible it s important to understand problème origin...apply a solution without understanding the way is not usefull. :thumbsup: :thumbup:
  • CM000n -

Replied to the thread Update error in upgrade OMV to 5.2.4.1.

Today I tried to update to version 5.2.5-1 with the hope that this will fix the problem, and unfortunately I got this: Source Code (95 lines)
  • gabs247 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can't remove Container.