HannesJo

OMV Failed to execute command

HannesJo

Fail2ban + ipset

J3455-ITX BIOS SETUP

Erikk

Recent Activities

• HannesJo -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How do you backup?.

Like (Post)
    Here is an old post about how I clone my SD cards: (I use a couple of scripts and dd and partclone) New to OMV and Linux
  • donh -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Strange network behavior.

Has the nic name changed? ip address will show the name. What version are you running?
  • HannesJo -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) slow transfer speeds with mellanox 40gbe.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from HannesJo: “Sorry but could you explain that? I would think it should be at least 200...250 MB/s/Disc ” Explain what? That is how fast spinning hard drives are. Definitely not 200-250 MB unless they are a 15k rpm…
  • HannesJo -

Replied to the thread OMV Failed to execute command.

• HannesJo -

Liked Erikk’s post in the thread OMV Failed to execute command.

Like (Post)
    As I can see it tries to unmount shared mount point, but with no luck. Probably /sharedfolders/appData are in use by some user, device, process, daemon, etc. Try to run this as root in CLI to check who is using this folder. Shell-Script (2 lines)It will…
  • garrik007 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Fail2ban + ipset.

Thread
    Hi everybody. My iptables-save generate a 0,5 mb file with fail2ban chains. I know that there is good kernel module ipset. How can I use Fail2ban + ipset in OMW? Is anybody can help?
  • Erikk -

Replied to the thread J3455-ITX BIOS SETUP.

• mira67 -

My motherboard is an Asrock j4105-itx with Openmediavault 5 installed from the Iso
  • palatin38 -

Replied to the thread J3455-ITX BIOS SETUP.

Hello Errikk, I install OMV without any issue today. Thank you for your help ! Damien
  • ryecoaaron -

Is this an arm board with an armbian image and still has networkmanager configured for dhcp?