openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Severe Installation Issues

jollyrogr

Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?

elsmandino

File System unable to be mounted after power outage

Phachanla

File System missing for omv 2.x created RAID 1 after clean install of omv 4.1.22

geaves

how to install OpenWRT on OMV with docker?

ywgf88

Recent Activities

• jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread Severe Installation Issues.

is your system booting using the old /dev/sdX convention? Like crashtest said, drive names could change resulting in a system that won't boot. I would only recommend using UUID nomenclature.
  • elsmandino -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

That is my slight issue - I also have a single hard drive for my home server. I am currently using an Odroid HC2, which has the advantage of a neat little case and a single power supply. When you add up all the cost of everything, I am not sure the Pi…
  • elsmandino -

Liked goyetus’s post in the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from elsmandino: “For those that have ordered the RPi4 already, what are you planning on doing with them e.g. are you going to be adding multiple hard drives? I am extremely tempted to get one (just because they are cool) but cannot quite see…
  • goyetus -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from goyetus: “I want to know how to install OMV 5 in RPI 4 , The only version I see in the website is for amd64....... so, I need a guide. XD ” Just guessing since I don't have one. Install the raspbian for RPi4. Follow guide -
  • goyetus -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Quote from elsmandino: “For those that have ordered the RPi4 already, what are you planning on doing with them e.g. are you going to be adding multiple hard drives? I am extremely tempted to get one (just because they are cool) but cannot quite see…
  • Phachanla -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved File System unable to be mounted after power outage.

• geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x File System missing for omv 2.x created RAID 1 after clean install of omv 4.1.22.

Quote from mlucas: “How do I delete all of my RAID configurations and start again? ” From memory you can only remove one drive at a time before you can delete the array, and my apologies if I looked at your output correctly this TYPE="ext4" is missing…
  • ywgf88 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x how to install OpenWRT on OMV with docker?.

• ywgf88 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x how to install OpenWRT on OMV with docker?.

I saw some of videos about OMV with docker, but I don't know why Techno Dad Life knows how to set some parameters? could some one can help me ?
  • ywgf88 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x how to install OpenWRT on OMV with docker?.

Thread
    hello, I want to install OpenWRT into OMV with docker, I tried to pull image a OpenWRT image, but after run image, I don't know how to set it ? could you help me how to set those items with docker ? thks !!!