openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

Hi,

I replaced each disk one by one and hit recover each time a disk was replaced. I have access to all the files. After that i followed used the command "mdadm --grow /dev/md127 --size=max" to grow the size. I'ts now showing 10.92TiB in Raid Management but it didn't reshape or grew the partitions/filesystems. If I hit resize in File Systems for one partition, nothing happens.

I have two partitions:
    /dev/dm-0
    /dev/dm-1

ignore /dev/sde1, it's an external usb HDD.

Any advice? how can I resize the partition without loosing data?

thank you.
  • New

Had set up a pihole/omw rpi3 using the following instructions: forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=152817#post152817.

It had been working fine until a power outage, and now omv seems to have stopped working. I can no longer hit the webgui, and I am unable to access my files. My pihole and its webgui is working perfectly fine, but not my omv. Based on the instructions in the link above, I made sure to make sure everything was as is, but when i try to run nginx -t, i get the following error:

nginx: [emerg] bind() to 192.168.1.177:80 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address)

Not exactly sure how to fix the issue. Would nginx failing to start cause issues with server access in addition to the webgui?
  • New

Dear all,

after a long and good time with OMV 2 I decided to move on to OMV 4. I used a new system -hdd and made a fresh install.
    After installing the Plex-plugin I'm not sure if I simply could activate plex with the same plex-data-folder than before (with a complete other OMV and plex version) and what will happen after that ....

Any suggestions, hints or case studies ;) ? Did anyone try that?

Thanks in advance

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Network Credentials

crashtest

OMW stopped working after power outage

votdev

RAID5 growing after replacing 4x2TB with 4x4TB

[HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV

pro_lamer

Missing Logical Volume... mount points gone... I might have trashed it... hoping it can be recovered

henfri

Recent Activities