Need to kill owncloud

• Hi Community,

after I did the update to owncloud 8.1 the system fails.
    Means I can't get any access to the web area, for me owncloud is more then out.

I tried a couple of steps to find the folders/files but still without any success.

When searching on the media/oc see attached file nothing is there which is really marvellous for me.
    Shouldn't all the folders and files be inside the area?

What is the easiest way to kill the whole owncloud installation?

I will then trace all the data from the crashplan backup, as I can't c/p them from my OMV.

I really spend the whole day to get a solution for that problem, but couldn't fix it yet.

Maybe I'm not the most clever OMV user but still fighting and try learning and understanding.

regards
    openalf

• It may have activated apache. Give results of this:

service apache2 status

If it is running then do this:
    service apache2 stop
    update-rc.d -f apache2 remove

I like to support developers normally but OC sux.... No frickin server application should take so damn much time of a person's life.
    While I am ranting PHP sux too. Frickin hate it.

• I tried but without success,

Code
    $ service apache2 status
    -dash: 1: service: not found
    $ cd /var/www/owncloud/
    $ service apache2 status
    -dash: 3: service: not found
    $ service apache2 stop
    -dash: 4: service: not found
    $ update-rc.d -f apache2 remove
    -dash: 5: update-rc.d: not found
    $
  • i used OC for about... 15 minutes... ramdom errors, a complete piece of crap - removed it
    removed everything related to OC, and been reading about Seafile - since i need to share a few files over the internet with my family - and i'll use my server to do so.

if anyone knows any other http file server that does the same, pls let me know.

All i need to do is, show a list of files stored on my NAS, make them read-only and allow my family do download them once needed.

I would use FTP, but i need something less "tech-savvy"

• Code
    $ ls -la /etc/nginx/sites-available
    insgesamt 16
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jan 11  2015 .
    drwxr-xr-x 6 root root 4096 Jan 11  2015 ..
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2765 Sep 18  2014 default
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1281 Aug 10 12:39 openmediavault-webgui

Code
    $ ls -la /etc/apache2/sites-available
    ls: Zugriff auf /etc/apache2/sites-available nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    $
  • I tried

Code
    $ apt-get remove owncloud
    E: Sperrdatei /var/lib/dpkg/lock konnte nicht geöffnet werden. - open (13: Keine Berechtigung)
    E: Sperren des Administrationsverzeichnisses (/var/lib/dpkg/) nicht möglich, sind Sie root?

I checked the user profile and root/sudo/users is set in groups.

• It seems I managed to get owncloud deleted, but I still find something related to owncloud:

Code
    # find / -name owncloud
    /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/owncloud
    #

Can I remove that one as well?

Underneath media I do have the oc, that's the area where all files are stored. I see that I'm not able to delete that one as the status is referenced.
    What need I to do to solve that issue?

• For the java files:
    cd /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service
    rm -r owncloud

For the shared folder:
    How did you make this shared folder??? Did you use owncloud plugin and create the share with that???
    Get what you want out of the users folders. Answer questions. You might have to edit /etc/openemediavaul/config.xml

• In the former days I was following strictly your installation guide for owncloud.
    If I remember right I activated the plugin, where I afterwards did a change to another source as it was 7.0.1.

When I look into the ACL area I see still couple of directories assigned. Are those the so called users?

What exactly need I to do inside the config.xml?

edit /etc/openemediavaul/config.xml

• The downloader would be removed from the list by uploading to another share.

The owncloud will have to be removed from the services sections of the config.xml
    cd /etc/openmediavault
    cp config.xml config.bk
    Then use nano and remove the owncloud section. If you mess up you have a backup of the file.

Ask Aaron on the resetperms one.

• Ok, I just viewed the config.xml, I would delete the below content is that so far correct?

Code
    <sharedfolder>
            <uuid>abf6d575-a197-4a73-a0f0-01b1c8d2fac1</uuid>
            <name>oc</name>
            <comment>Owncloud</comment>
            <mntentref>1e59d633-7b58-4d00-81b7-8cd5782c17ea</mntentref>
            <reldirpath>oc/</reldirpath>
            <privileges></privileges>
          </sharedfolder>

Code
    <owncloud>
          <enable>1</enable>
          <port>8443</port>
          <sslcertificateref>e667d81c-a2da-4f34-8f9f</sslcertificatere$
          <instanceid>127981033152828558682128958053285941636</instanceid>
          <passwordsalt>WNCCAG</passwordsalt>
          <sharedfolderref>abf6d575-a197-4a73-a0f0-01b1c8d2fac1</sharedfolderref>
          <shares></shares>
        </owncloud>
  • You need to delete this:

Code
    <owncloud>
          <enable>1</enable>
          <port>8443</port>
          <sslcertificateref>e667d81c-a2da-4f34-8f9f</sslcertificatere$
          <instanceid>127981033152828558682128958053285941636</instanceid>
          <passwordsalt>WNCCAG</passwordsalt>
          <sharedfolderref>abf6d575-a197-4a73-a0f0-01b1c8d2fac1</sharedfolderref>
          <shares></shares>
    </owncloud>

Then after the resetperms is fixed you should be able to delete the shared folder normally which will take care the <sharedfolder> for you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!