Problem opening "Users" (solved)

• Hey, i'm using two OMV installation, both suffer this issue:

Once i select "Users" in WebGUI it shows the following error:

The property 'sshpubkey.0' does not exist in the model 'conf.system.usermngmnt.user'.

Error #0:exception 'OMV\AssertException' with message 'The property 'sshpubkey.0' does not exist in the model 'conf.system.usermngmnt.user'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:71Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(186): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->assertExists('sshpubkey.0')#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(271): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('sshpubkey.0', '---- BEGIN SSH2...', false)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(233): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, false, false)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(167): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array, false)#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/usermgmt.inc(351): OMV\Config\Database->getByFilter('conf.system.use...', Array)#5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceUserMgmt->getUserList(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getUserList', Array, Array)#8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(538): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'getUserList', Array, Array, 1)#9 {main}

PS: All Users are working fine, i simply cannot change anything :)

Additional Info:

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've never seen this. Fresh installs?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I've never seen this. Fresh installs?

Hi everyone,)
    time to register for this great forum. :) Well, it seems that endstille is not the only one. I naivly thougt, the 3.0.30 is stable enough to try a whole system-upgrade from wheezy to jessie and from 2.x to 3.0.30 using the upgrade-path from omv. And I was punished with a night work till 5 in the morning (besides other problems a missing file "/etc/nginx/snippets/fastcgi-php.conf"). :) Yes, I've read your warnings before that. :) Nevertheless omv is a great piece of software and I don't want to miss it.

Back to the discussed problem. I am experiencing the same problem not seeing any users 'cause of the above mentioned stacktrace.
    I am also not able to load the main network page in the webgui without an error and therefore hostname and domain are empty. I don't know, if these errors are connected with each other. If not, I'll wait for an update or make another post here. Here is the stacktrace from opening the network page:

Fehler #0:exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Failed to index key 'uuid' of 'uuid.0' because it has no children.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/dictionary.inc:145Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(193): OMV\Dictionary->set('uuid.0', '920453a5-966d-4...')#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(271): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('uuid.0', '920453a5-966d-4...', false)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(233): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, false, false)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(167): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array, false)#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/zeroconf.inc(63): OMV\Config\Database->getByFilter('conf.service.ze...', Array, 1)#5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceZeroconf->get(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)#8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(538): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Zeroconf', 'get', Array, Array, 1)#9 {main}

omv 3.0.31 erasmus | 64 bit | 4.6 backport kernel | omvextrasorg 3.3.7

• Offizieller Beitrag

Because of the changes in OMV 3.x, it seems upgrading should be avoided. Might have to try a few to see how problems can be avoided.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Sorry, was during the weekend in Mainz. It seems I solved the problems I had with the following thread. Learned a lot how the configuration works:
    Error when openining notificaion and network pages

And here is what I have done in the config.xml:
    1. To solve the problem with the user-page I got the following lines in the user-section and changed it
    <sshpubkeys></sshpubkeys> is correct
    <sshpubkey>|xxx</sshpubkey> is wrong.a
    For each user-entry there should be just one line sshpubkeys></sshpubkeys>

2. I also got the problems in the above mentioned thread and deleted the first double entries of <proxy> and <dns>. And I deleted also the double entries of the UUID.

So, my openmediavault is running again without any error messages popping up using the gui. :) Hope, the informations can help Endstille a little bit.

omv 3.0.31 erasmus | 64 bit | 4.6 backport kernel | omvextrasorg 3.3.7

• Thank you very much.

I checked my config.xml as well. I confirm there were several (at lease one per user, sometimes more) wrong xml-tags (hope the name is right).
    Many </sshpubkey> per User (without any opening element).
    Some Users had two entriees, </sshpubkey> and </sshpubkeys>.
    Even the Users who accutally have an ssh-key hat wrong tags.
    Now everything is fixed and i can open the category in my web gui again

EDIT: the situation descibed above took place at my "work" omv. My private one was different. No wrong closing-tag existed here, but one <sshpubkey>[key]</sshpubkey> existed before <sshpubkeys>, so i moved it and there users are working as well here.

Cheers Marc

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von endstille () aus folgendem Grund: 1st: Line-breaks applied at the wrong place while typing the original post but i wanted it to look at least a little bit adjusted :) 2nd: added explanation for different 2nd omv

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!