Error 550 using notification

• Hello,

I have a problem using the notifications. The following error occures by sending a testmail (beispiel@beispiel.de is just an example):

--------------------
    postfix/smtp[2163]: BAF045ECF: to=<beispiel@beispiel.de>, relay=mail.gmx.net[212.227.17.190]:587, delay=0.79, delays=0.2/0.2/0.38/0.01, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (host mail.gmx.net[212.227.17.190] said: 550-Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable 550 Sender address is not allowed. (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

--------------------

I am using my email as sender adress in the omv configuration. Is there somewhere another option where I can change the sender adress?

Thanks a lot.
    Michael

• Yes, I am using gmx and I had no problems with OMV 2.x.

looking at /etc/openmediavault/config.xml my "OMV_MAIL_primarymail" is my gmx adress. The log files shows me an email with xyz@localhost.localdomain which seems not to be accepted form gmx. Where can I change this inside OMV?

Thanks a lot.

• This is my network configuration:

I am running a bananapi with armbian jessy. If I switch back to dhcp and sned a notification test mail the error is still the same? Using OMV 2.x everything works fine.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!