CRON-APT Error Warning about packages.omv-extras.org

• Hallo!
    Since 28. Feb. I get an Error warning, that packages.omv-extras.org is not working:

Is this a problem in my installation and have other users the same problem, or is this something I can mend. Ich looked for the /etc/apt/souces.list.d/omv-extras-org-custom.list and
    /etc/apt/souces.list.d/omv-extras-org-stoneburner.list but they seem to be empty. Dont know where to start to solve this. ?(
    Thanks for any advice what to do!
    Cheers Alex

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe the internet connection somewhere between you and the server was not connecting? The server has been up for 12 days. Do you have any repos in omv-extras plugin enabled? Try changing one. This will re-write the omv-extras list file. Then try apt clean.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Maybe the internet connection somewhere between you and the server was not connecting? The server has been up for 12 days. Do you have any repos in omv-extras plugin enabled? Try changing one. This will re-write the omv-extras list file. Then try apt clean.

OK, ill do that and see what the messages are tomorrow... I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!