Best VPN to Stop ISP Throttling

• From few days, I felt like my IP address is leaking and my ISP (Internet Service Provider) does store my online data. I was worried about it. For this, I was reading blogs regarding it then I found a guide on how to stop ISP throttling...Many of my confusions were gone after reading this guide. This was mentioned there that through VPN we can bypass ISP throttling, but little confused between these 5 mentioned VPN providers...Can you guys suggest me which VPN is best for bypassing ISP throttling?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I didn't read the article, but I'm not really sure how a VPN will stop a service provider from throttling you. Your service provider is still going to see a high amount of data going to your IP address, which would likely be their reason for throttling you. Yeah, it would be encrypted so they couldn't see exactly where you were getting it, but they'll still know you're downloading/streaming a high amount of data.

That said, I use Private Internet Access. I've had it probably 6-7yrs, and have been very happy with it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!