SFTP plugin; privilege error when setting up access list

• Hello. I'm on OMV5 and am trying to get the SFTP plugin working. It seems to have installed fine and I get green lights when I enable it. The problem is that I cannot setup the access list. From the access list tab I try to select a user and shared folder, but am shown the following error:

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\Exception: 'username' does not have read only or read/write privileges to this shared folder. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sftp.inc:125
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSftp->setShare(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setShare', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Sftp', 'setShare', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

The user is a member of the "sftp-group" and the "users" group which has RW ownership of the folder in question. I get the same error when also trying to add the owner of the folder as well.

Any idea as to what I can do to try and fix the issue? Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have to add privileges for that user on the shared folder in the Access Rights Management -> Shared Folders section. Click the Privileges button to add privileges to the selected shared folder. Samba and ftp use the same method for adding access as well.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!