[SOLVED] Where would the "OMV-Plugins.org" menu option be??

• Hi,
    I tried to install plugins, and i followed the instructions on OMG-Plugins.org:

OMV-Plugins.org Plugin Download for OMV 0.2 (Ix)
    OMV-Plugins.org Plugin Download for OMV 0.3 (Omnius)
    You only need to upload/install this at: System -> Plugins
    After this there is a new menu entry: "OMV-Plugins.org"
    There you are able to enabled/disable the omv-plugins.org repositories (stable/donald/glass).

I have OMV 0.3 and the plugin appears in the list of installed plugins (openmediavault-omvpluginsorg_0.3.2~3.gbpa0b737_all.deb)

But no menuentry "OMV-Plugins.org" :(

[edit] i was misled by the frase "You only need to upload/install this at: System -> Plugins" . I thought upload = install but is it upload AND install. So only uploaded it and thought this was enough. This morning i saw the openmediavault-omvpluginsorg_0.3.2~3.gbpa0b737 option in available plugins and installed it. And the menu option appeared after page reload. [/edit]

Tnx.

Sanderd

• Offizieller Beitrag

First, verify which version of OMV you have. If you have .2.x, then you need the .2.x plugin. If you have .3, you need the .3 version.

Upload the plugin in the webUI.
    After that is done, Click the "refresh" button (in the OMV GUI, not the browser). You should see the "OMV Plugin" is availble to be installed. Highlight it, and click Install.
    After it installs, refresh your BROWSER (not the plugin list)
    You should see the "OMV Plugiuns" menu on the left.
    However, unless you're going to enable the unstable repository, you don't really need this menu option.
    Click on "Plugins" on the left again.
    Click "Refresh" (in the OMV GUI) to refresh the list of available plugins.

You should see a lot of new plugins available.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!