Don't find transmission plugin

• Seems that more people have problems finding the extra plugins and tabs en repos

Maybe a short guide would be a good thing i searched as well long time for the sickbeard etc plugin and config, good that our forum helps good, but we can prevent questions with a guide.

• I think I've done more then my fair share. Anyone here can write a Guide. We will look it over and put it in the Guide section.

What we really need are videos. It would make it so much easier for people.

• Some people are visual and some love manuals. I'm a manual guy myself. Lots of different videos would help. Like setting up a media share and using it with plex and minidlna. Just stuff like that. OwnCloud would be another good one because people are having a hard time. SnapRaid, Greyhole, etc....

• Hi guys, yes, I didn't notice the bar for changing tab.
    I guess because my attention was focused on the plugin names and the bas has the same colot of the bottom bar of my browser, so I didn't notice it.
    By te way, in the second tab, searching "transmission", "torrent" or "download" gives no resault.
    Note: I tried openmdiavault-downlader1.0 but it's not what I'm looking for, so I wanted to try another plugin.

• I'm running raspberry pi image 1.0.9 also and am having the same problem. I just installed this morning. First, using update manager, I updated the omv system to the latest. Under Diagnostice>system info, it now shows system version is 1.0.22 (Kralizec).

I upgraded the omv-extras.org plugin to version 1.0.8. Under the Secondary tab, I checked on Download Managers and Managers Testing. Clicked on Save. Went back to the Plugins section and clicked on Check. There are 2 pages of plugins. The transmissionbt plugin doesn't show up.

Is version 1.0.22 incompatible with the transmission plugin?

Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is no transmission binary for the RPi in the repo. I need to try and create it.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Compiling now (very slow). If it compiles ok, I will upload it right away.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

Packages added for armhf.

Yep, had to compile on RPi. I started it and went to lunch! I wanted to use new banana pi but then the package might not work on RPi.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Got burnt on this purchase. Needed a new media player for the living room and code compiler for arm. Wanted something faster and with more memory than RPi. Thought the banana pi would be perfect. Didn't do enough research. OpenELEC will never support it and I can't compile armhf binaries on it because they might not work on Raspberry Pi. Good thing I only paid $20 for it since I used my eBay bucks.

• hello, I tried to install the plugin from the GUI and from Terminal but it says does not exist. Could you pass me the binary file to install?

Gracias

Code
    Reading state information... Done

E: Unable to locate package openmediavault-transmissionbt

root@raspberrypi:~#
    • Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of:

dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    apt-cache policy openmediavault-transmissionbt

• apt-cache policy openmediavault-transmissionbt

Code
    root@raspberrypi:~# apt-cache policy openmediavault-transmissionbt

N: Unable to locate package openmediavault-transmissionbt

root@raspberrypi:~#

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!