Baikal-Server: normal Users report "wrong password" after OMV2-Upgrade

• Hi,

after long considerations, i upgraded my OMV-Installation to 2.1.17.

Since then, my Clients can't connect to Baikal-Server (running via Nginx-Plugin) anymore...

DAVdroid (0.8.3) reports on Cellphone AND Tablett:
    at.bitfire.davdroid.webdav.HttpException: 405 Not Allowed at
    at.bitfire.davdroid.webdav.WebDavResource.checkResponse(WebDavResource.java:357) at
    at.bitfire.davdroid.webdav.WebDavResource.checkResponse(WebDavResource.java:327) at ... ... ...

Problem occures both with CalDAV and CardDAV...

I tried to login to Baikals Configuration-Site; User admin can log in, but all other users report "wrong password"...
    I even created a testuser with a very simple password - but there it also reports "wrong password"

Before the OMV-Upgrade ran through smoothly, I had to perform some "würgarounds" (dirty workarounds) to make it happen:
    1. after the Upgrade, the used SSL-Certificate could not be found -> Certificate has been called "openmediavault21.....crt" and "openmediavault21....key" -> had to copy them to 21....crt and 21....key so the OMV-Webmin worked.
    2. to get the nginx-configuration running, i had to symlink /etc/ssl/certs to /certs and /etc/ssl/private to /private to get apt-get upgrade running through
    (apt-get upgrade in order to complete omvupgrade as that ended prematurly with errors "SSL certificate not found")

Add. Info:
    in OMV Webmin I can change the Pools, but not the Nginx-Configurations...

...does anybody got an idea how i can fix that?

(if the recommendation should be "clean install" - is there a way i can get the calendar back? (fortunatly, I got the contacts stored locally, too))

System:
    HP N54l - 4GB RAM - 64GB-SSD OMV, 2 x 1TB Seagate, 1 x 4TB WD Blue
    OMV 3.0.58 OMV-Extras 3

• Ok - did it...
    Somehow...

Uninstalled nginx-Plugin
    Uninstalled omv-extras

...resinstalled omv-extras (with latest) -> installed OMV-Extras 2.3

Checked for Updates, updated OMV-Extras to 2.7
    Reinstalled nginx (2.2)
    Created Pool&Config, activated the "Server"

...after overwriting the Config with the old one, I still can't login with Users to the baikal-server-webgui, but at least Calendar and Contacts can be synced on all Devices...

Hope this lasts until I found a solution :-/

System:
    HP N54l - 4GB RAM - 64GB-SSD OMV, 2 x 1TB Seagate, 1 x 4TB WD Blue
    OMV 3.0.58 OMV-Extras 3

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!