AFP transfer sometimes very(!) slow

• Offizieller Beitrag

The file system is not important, I use EXT4 myself. You only want HFS+ for direct attached drives.

The fact that you can make a sparse bundle and write/index it, tells me that you do have the right permissions on the share. Thanks for letting me know how you set yours up, I'll try to replicate and keep you posted.

• The file system is not important, I use EXT4 myself. You only want HFS+ for direct attached drives.

The fact that you can make a sparse bundle and write/index it, tells me that you do have the right permissions on the share. Thanks for letting me know how you set yours up, I'll try to replicate and keep you posted.

I'm going to create a new thread with a more meaningful name which will be useful for those searching for a resolution to the same issue. Would be great to continue our brainstorming there :D

Update: new thread - How to spotlight-index an AFP share - best methods?

NAS OMV 3.0.59 Rig: DFI Lanparty nForce4 SLI-DR | Opteron 165 Dual Core (no overclock) | 4GB Corsair Non-ECC DDR400 RAM | OMV3: 1x100GB IDE | Data: 2x 250GB WD 7200rpm, 2x 3TB WD Red, 1x 4TB Samsung 5400rpm

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von RS1 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!