• Hi,

I have installed the owncloud 4.5.1

everything worked except for login in the omv gui :

error message :

Code
    session_start(): open(/var/lib/php5/sess_teb679sbc87dmip8j17qjaf6g7, O_RDWR) failed: Permission non accordée (13)

• From the first Page:

At this step you will not be able to login at the OMV webgui page, you will get an error. Use WinSCP. locate php.ini in the

Code
    /var/www/omv-website-vhost/

find the

Code
    session.save_path

, remove the

Code
    ;

in front and edit as

Code
    session.save_path=("/tmp")

Hope this helps.

• I had the same problem 2 days ago, unfortunately I gave up after several fix attemtps... and I removed it. I preffer to have omv access :D

• I tried but failed following the steps outlined in this thread, so I removed the web plugin and followed the steps linked to in this reply. It worked first time, and actually seemed much simpler to do to.

The German? only relates to saving and closing Nano, not coding things you need to do. Just follow the steps verbatim.

Zitat von "UZI"

Hi,

i used the installation path posted on " http://wWw.cHrIsZ.dE Howto: Owncloud in Openmediavault installieren
    UZI

• Firstly id like to say thanks to johny_sketo suburb write up! thanks to you ive had owncloud running on my omv install!

Ive been running Owncloud now for quite a few months ive loved it so much " once ive got it working " that im going to be fully integrating this into
    our own site. however Ive hit a bit of a bump in the road.

The problem is name based virtual hosts.
    when using a port based host everything works fine can access the site no problem however when ive asked to goto name based with a host of cloud
    nothing works. to my mind i sould be able to browse http :// "ipofomv /cloud
    nothing happens. resting Apache works fine with no errors however my configuration file for the site in Apache reads as follows.

Code
    echo
    VirtualHost *:80>
            ServerName cloud
            UseCanonicalName Off
            DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php index.cgi index.pl
            ServerSignature Off
        DocumentRoot /media/394ced29-97de-4bea-8be9-ca78b29c15f6/Windows/Website/ownc$
        ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/omv-website-vhost_error.log
        CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/omv-website-vhost_access.log combined
    SuexecUserGroup ocuser users ;

everything here looks ok to me. directory's and etc. Ive looked aground for general information with own cloud and Apache but im not getting any answers

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! :D

• Dear exotenks,

Is this the exact configuration file? It looks like something is missing ("<")? To be honest I never managed to setup a name based host. I have also seen that with the configuration file the omv website plugin creates, I could not make the OC work and I had to manually change some setting inside the file, in order to have OC and webdav working in the same time.

• Did you do the following part of the procedure?

Code
    /etc/apache2/httpd.conf

and add

Code
    <ifmodule mod_fcgid.c>
        MaxRequestLen 20000000000
        </ifmodule>

With these changes, and after a restart you will be able to upload files up to 2GB size each.

• Zitat von "johny_sketo"

Dear exotenks,

Is this the exact configuration file? It looks like something is missing ("<")? To be honest I never managed to setup a name based host. I have also seen that with the configuration file the omv website plugin creates, I could not make the OC work and I had to manually change some setting inside the file, in order to have OC and webdav working in the same time.

Hi johny_sketo

thanks for the reply but yes that's the whole configuration file that gets built.... Ive played around with a few setting that other people have said. regarding owncloud on other distros using apache.

dont know if anyone has had any success with the name based sites. reason being as i have complete customized the own cloud for external internet facing use.

i was also trying to replicate the same thing. i mean its a website it should just populate. im pretty sure its just going to be a cause of getting the apache config right. apache restarts with no errors.
    its just like im not hitting the write url. :roll:

• Dear together,

I have done all this things to upload big files in owncloud but nothing helps.
    I can only upload files with max 25Mb and i don't know why.

I have the newest openmediavault and the newest owncloud on my system.

• Zitat von "abry"

Dear together,

I have done all this things to upload big files in owncloud but nothing helps.
    I can only upload files with max 25Mb and i don't know why.

I have the newest openmediavault and the newest owncloud on my system.

you have to change some settings in your php.ini within your owncloud folder. mine is in /var/www/owncloud/php.ini.

Code
    post_max_size = 200M
    upload_max_filesize = 200M
    memory_limit = 512M
    max_execution_time = 3600
    max_input_time = 3600

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!