How to read this log ?

• It light is on.
    It has been kicked out of the array. I have found it "isolated" while all the other were working.
    I whish to understand if it is a driver failure (which should be recognized by SMART log) or another kind of problem.

Regards,
    Giuseppe Chillemi

• Offizieller Beitrag

well that light is a new feature and it needs feedback from users. Some of them have posted at bugtracker.openmediavault.org where they submit all data and the developer adds corrections.
    I don't see bad or reallocated sectors. I see CRC error which might be a bad or loose sata cable. Try to tighten the connectors or get a new sata cable to see if it behaves better.

• Hi,
    here part of the log of another drive which is the same model of the one kicked off from the array:

1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate POSR-- 118 099 006 - 183694432
    3 Spin_Up_Time PO---- 091 091 000 - 0
    4 Start_Stop_Count -O--CK 100 100 020 - 115
    5 Reallocated_Sector_Ct PO--CK 100 100 010 - 0
    7 Seek_Error_Rate POSR-- 072 060 030 - 17864468
    9 Power_On_Hours -O--CK 099 099 000 - 1086

Seek_error_rate and Raw_Read_Error_Rate seem out of boundaries.

I have another 2 disk and they show all similar number but they are still on the array.

Model is SEAGATE ST3000DM001. They all have been removed from external enclosures.

All the remaining array show no errors.

Regards,
    Giuseppe Chillemi

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!