To install OMV3 on your NanoPC-T2 4418 device please follow this steps:
- Go to the FriendlyArm NanoPC-T2 wiki and download the latest eMMC images.
- Follow the installation guide in the wiki.
- After installation boot into the graphical desktop.
- Uninstall unnecessary packages.
- Login via SSH
- Add the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list file for the OMV package repository.
- Insert the following content:
- Finally execute the following CLI commands
- If the installation was successful you can access the openmediavault webgui via your browser. Use the username 'admin' and the default password 'openmediavault' to log in.