help for "Corrupted packet received" in Syslog

• Hi all, i present the 1st Topic auto resolve :)

The problem can be exist on the version 2 and 3 of openmediavault.

my "old" ** configuration
    x86 version
    Epox EP-4SGM8I ^^
    p4 2.8Ghtz
    1Go Ram
    10Go HDD
    2x320Go RAUD0

I test to send file on the RAID0 for each HDD 1 by 1, (restart with only 1 320Go, and restart with the other)
    result: Corrupted packet received > its not HDD default (normal, its a packet ^^ )

For more secure, you shutdowns the NAS and work of the solution without the node RAID0 (manual remove), only the Drive of openmedaivault

My old motherborade have integrated network card : SIS900 (10/100)

It is possible that old SIS board was is not well supported (thank to ryecoaaron for te tip :) )

For the next, the more difficult is to add the new network interface without loss the WebGUI acces. if the card have the same "bandwidth" like 10/100.
    When i tried with a 3th card gigabit 10/100/1000, the good new is OMV male directly the best card by default. Just put the RJ45 at the right interface :P

For both: 10/100 or 10/100/1000, i flush dns and restart for all server and client (same port is used).

Maybe you need to edit the /etc/network/interfaces (form me OMV Gui and distribution interface dont have the same configuration same and /etc/resolv.conf).
    But Its better to use OMV gui and omv-firstaid

For inforamation you can go in /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules to see all interface with MAC adress. DO NOT EDIT this file.

After change network interface, and put my RAID0, all work fine, 0 packet corrupted.

**its was my old config, because today, a transistor on my very old mothboard has burned, she is die :( (sad after i resolve my problem ;) )
    i was 10-12Mo/s with this old configuration. (old disk in RAID0)

I hope this topic is usefull for someone.

Happy new year all :)

- omv3 - km400t8x_pro - 10/100 - 1Go - quantum fireball 10Go - ^^

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tinor ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!