Plex manual Update - 413 Request Entity Too Large nginx

• Hallo Leute | Hi Guys

Plex Media Server sagt mir hier es hat ein Update und ich soll es manuell installieren | Plex Media Server tells me here it has an update and I have to install it manually

Aber wenn ich unter der Web GUI bei der Aktualisierungsverwaltung die Datei "plexmediaserver_1.5.5.3634-995f1dead_amd64.deb" hochlade bekomme ich den Fehler "413 Request Entity Too Large nginx" | But when i upload
    the File "plexmediaserver_1.5.5.3634-995f1dead_amd64.deb" I get the error "413 Request Entity Too Large nginx"

Ich habe gehört dass nginx dafür verantwortlich ist da die maximale erlaubte Größe einer Datei die man hochladen darf wird überschritten | I have heard that nginx is responsible for it since the maximum allowed size of a file
    which someone may upload is exceeded

Weiß vielleicht jemand eine Lösung dafür? | Does anyone have a solution for this?

Vielen Dank im Voraus | Many thanks in advance

(I hope nobody will be offended by my english ;) )

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why are you uploading the plex .deb? If you are on OMV 3.x, enabling the plex repo in omv-extras adds the official plex repo. If you are on OMV 2.x, then you can't use the official plex package.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Why are you uploading the plex .deb? If you are on OMV 3.x, enabling the plex repo in omv-extras adds the official plex repo. If you are on OMV 2.x, then you can't use the official plex package.

Im on OMV 2.2.13 with the 3.16 Kernel

Then i guess thats the Problem ...

By the way, for some reason my Harddrive instantly spins downif I do not use it ... No matter what I set for the time and Power Management

And for some other reason my "System Drive" is sdb and my "File Drive" is sda ?( is that as it is normal?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!