deluge plugin on odroid (arm64) - broken dependencies

• Hello all,

I'm running OMV 3.0.74 on odroid C2, which is ARM64.

Trying to install the deluge plugin from OMV extras, I get:

If I try to install any dependencies listed from a shell, I get the same problem.

The apt clean button doesn't seem to help here.

Any thoughts?

OMV 6 on Raspberry Pi 3/4/5, Odroid C2/HC2 and three cobbled together x64 boxes running Snapraid.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I assume you are using the new armbian image? If yes, then those packages must not be in the arm64 armbian repos.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• No, using omv_3.0.13_beta_64bit_odroid-c2.img.gz from sourceforge, then updated to current version.

Thanks for your help here once again ryecoaaron.

OMV 6 on Raspberry Pi 3/4/5, Odroid C2/HC2 and three cobbled together x64 boxes running Snapraid.

• I'm belatedly following up on this. I ended up installing Docker, then running Deluge within that.

It's been running a few days, seems OK.

I reinstalled using the armbian image OMV_3_0_71_Odroidc2_3.14.79 from sourceforge.

Once the standard OMV stuff was set up, I SSH'd in as user, installed Docker from here: https://github.com/MrDreamBot/arm64-docker-binaries

Following the readme on that page, I couldn't get the install script to run with sudo ./install.sh but it worked with sudo bash install.sh

Then as suggested, reboot and add user to the docker group.

Then to set up Deluge on Docker, I used this: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-deluge-arm64

I left out the UMASK_SET and used the user account I'd made as above (I'm not sure if there is an advantage to making a specific user for deluge as I'm a linux noob).

Then I ran docker start deluge and could log in to the Deluge webui.

Only problem then was that the download folder (within the Deluge webui config) had a capital D by default for some reason, which gave errors when testing a torrent. Once I set it to match the actual folder (i.e. all lowercase) we were done!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!