User Problems - No Acces to Share

• Hi guys,

I'm going absolutly mad with my Shares on OMV.
    I tryed for hours now, but I don't find my mistake, so I hope you can help me.

I made a Video where you can see how I do it exactly.

EDIT:
    I tryed it without using acl at first but that didn't work either.
    The strange thing is, that other Folders work perfectly. But this one doesn't.
    My Backup folder which doesn't work is a Folder Created by the Backup function in Windows 10, maybe thats the reason?

Edit2:
    When I give an other user than "Christian" write acces it works fine.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

After you have created the shared folder template, you NEED to configure the privileges for that, because SMB and other services create their configuration based on that shared folder privileges. ACLs are only for the filesystem layer, not the services itself.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!