Issue with IPtables

• Guys,
    I made a change under general settings to force SSL/TLS and when I know click the apply configuration button i get the below error.

Failed to execute command '/etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables 2>&1': /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables: 7: -A: not found

When I click show details if get this
    Error #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command '/etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables 2>&1': /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables: 7: -A: not found' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/iptables.inc:53 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(184): OMVModuleIptables->startService() #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(231): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #8 {main}

Anyone any idea how to remove this error?
    Thanks
    Paul

• Offizieller Beitrag

Please post the file content of /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables
    Also tell us which version you are using. Did you upgrade from 0.4.x to 0.5? The easiest way will be to remove all firewall rules and recreate them, the problem should not be occur then.

• Hi and thank you for your reply

This was a fresh install of 0.5 and upgraded

I'm using the lastest version 0.5.8, please find below the contents of /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables as requested

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    # ifpreup hook script for iptables
    # Generated by OpenMediaVault

iptables -t filter -F
    ip6tables -t filter -F
     -A  -p  -j

Thanks
    Paul

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!