I'm at my end with letsencrypt. I really want this to work, but just can't get it to connect ("Timeout during connect (likely firewall problem)"), and I don't know what else I can do. I'd really appreciate any help.
Here's the configuration:
- The domain name (johnzilliox.com) is registered with Namecheap.com. The A record is assigned to my IP address.
- The router has port forwarding configured for 80 and 443 to the OMV server.
- When I change the OMV web UI to port 80 or 443, it's externally accessible at johnzilliox.com:80 and johnzilliox.com:443
- Because of the problem with selecting a network, I'm creating the container from CLI:
TDL Let's Encrypt tutorial --network error
I can't use personal network on webGUI (--network my-net)
- Here are the commands I'm using to create the container:
- Here's the output from the log:
To me, the fact that I can reach OMV when its on 80 and 443 means that it shouldn't be a communication issue between letsencrypt and the server. Again, I'd really appreciate any kind of help here. Thanks