plugins update fail

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well, that kills my last theory...

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes, you can. It wouldn't take long to setup that. Mount the raid, create the Shared Folders (same names as last time), and create samba shares.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

No. It will automatically discover the existing raid. You just have to mount it in the filesystems tab. Make sure to unplug the raid drives when reinstalling.

• Hi tekkbebe,

As per your request I ran memtest and a Hard Drive test using the tools requested and The Hard Drive was tested With Seagate Tools. All checks out Fine. I do not understand what could have gone wrong:

My Hardware is as follow, Intel 4 port Network Card, Adaptec Card (No Hard Raid) 4 Hitachi Drive and 4 Western digital greens Drives for storage. OMV System on Seagate Hard Drive. Intel Quadcore 6600 2.6mhz, 8 gigs of memory.

Everything works fine and I have full access to system and all drives, files via samba and Putty with the exception of Plugin issue Noted below.

----------error-------
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C;sudo dpkg-query --list 'openmediavault-*'':

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C;sudo dpkg-query --list 'openmediavault-*'': ' in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/plugin.inc:186
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: PluginRpc->getList(Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(265): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'getList', Array)
    #3 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #4 {main}

My Setup
    OMV Version 0.4.36 Fedaykin on a PC with
    Software Raid

• [ERROR RESOLVED] Note: Read Carefully there are two errors in this thread, I am not sure if they may be similar, However my problem and error have been resolved and everything is now working fine. "NO MORE ERRORS FOR ME"

My Plugin error was as noted below and now has been resolved.

--------------error-----------------------------
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C;sudo dpkg-query --list 'openmediavault-*'':

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C;sudo dpkg-query --list 'openmediavault-*'': ' in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/plugin.inc:186
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: PluginRpc->getList(Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(265): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'getList', Array)
    #3 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #4 {main}

------------------Solution-----------------------------------------

The Following Directory was named as follows: /var/lib/dpkg/update
    and should be named: /var/lib/dpkg/updates

My Setup
    OMV Version 0.4.36 Fedaykin on a PC with
    Software Raid

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!