Zonealarm Container

• Hello All

I am running OMV5 with docker and portainer. I have a few small questions and i have made a grave error.

I am currently using Zonealarm to manage a few i.p camers. The container was not running and i noticed 3 other containers + the latest one. I clicked delete on the unused ones only to see one of them had 14GB of recorded video i need :thumbdown::( .

Is there anyway at all to recover the deleted container and recover my footage?

Also a few quick questions

1. Is there anything better than Zonealarm as its not happy with 1080p at a usable framerate?

2. My portainer dosent seem to be updating to latest, Will OMV5 do that automatically or do i need to do it?

3. Is watchtower still needed or will portainer do all the auto updating?

• Hello,

I am on OMV4 and I use portainer in container

I update my containers by watchtower

Portainer is just a graphical overlay to administer the containers and to my knowledge does not manage the updates at the moment.

I don't know zonealarm so I can't help too much on the domain.

Once a container has been deleted, if you haven't committed your container, it will be permanently deleted.

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!