ubuntu focal omv 5

• hi this is my first post here

just to tinker around I install ubnutu 20.04 on my test computer and try to use ubuntu 19.10 install script on it

i have encouter an error where php-pam is broken when i try to install it manually i was greed with this error

php-pam : Depends: phpapi-20180731 but it is not installable

i am ware that it is not officaly support but this is for fun. i have done some googleing and found nothing about php-pam. is it a custom software? or is it dependency problem in ubuntu 20.04, can you provide me with a basic idea of what is the software called php-pam? Because phpapi is suppose to be install automatically when you install php maby this is a probem with php5?

many thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV5 is tightly married to Debian Buster and the packages Debian Buster installs by default. I tend to doubt that you'll find answers on how to do a Frankenstein OMV build on Ubuntu, (using custom pinnings) on this forum. That's expert territory and, as you've noted, it's not supported.

While it's way out of date, to get an idea of what may be involved, take a look at this -> post.

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is no support for Ubuntu, you will not get it working.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!