The configuration has been changed.

• After upgrade yesterdy I got mail from omv instalation:

Code
    The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes in order for them to take effect.

The same is now in the web management. Where can I find what changes was made by upgrade? Is it safe to confirm or might be a attack or something from internet? Thank you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Where can I find what changes was made by upgrade? Is it safe to confirm or might be a attack or something from internet?

Attack from the internet??? Yes it is safe to confirm. There have been three different updates that mark a module dirty (which will show the apply button) - https://github.com/openmediava…nmediavault.postinst#L220. You can always look at /var/lib/openmediavault/dirtymodules.json to see which module is dirty.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thank you. In /var/lib/openmediavault/dirtymodules.json before Apply there was "monit", after its blank.

There have been three different updates that mark a module dirty (which will show the apply button)

Anyway after Apply there was no summary that could show me "which module was dirty".

• Offizieller Beitrag

Anyway after Apply there was no summary that could show me "which module was dirty".

The link that I posted will show you that upgrading from a version before 5.1.3 will mark monit dirty. Even when you change a setting in the web interface, you don't know what modules are being marked dirty unless you look at the dirtymodules file.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!