Question about diskstats plugin - error during setup and remove

• Hi, i tried to install the plugin "diskstats 5.0.5-1". Here is the output of the install:

Reading package lists...

Building dependency tree...

Reading state information...

The following NEW packages will be installed:

openmediavault-diskstats

0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Need to get 10.3 kB of archives.

After this operation, 114 kB of additional disk space will be used.

Get:1 http://packages.openmediavault.org/public usul/main armhf openmediavault-diskstats all 5.0.5-1 [10.3 kB]

Fetched 10.3 kB in 0s (84.0 kB/s)

Selecting previously unselected package openmediavault-diskstats.

(Reading database ... (Reading database ... 5%(Reading database ... 10%(Reading database ... 15%(Reading database ... 20%(Reading database ... 25%(Reading database ... 30%(Reading database ... 35%(Reading database ... 40%(Reading database ... 45%(Reading database ... 50%(Reading database ... 55%(Reading database ... 60%(Reading database ... 65%(Reading database ... 70%(Reading database ... 75%(Reading database ... 80%(Reading database ... 85%(Reading database ... 90%(Reading database ... 95%(Reading database ... 100%(Reading database ... 57379 files and directories currently installed.)

Preparing to unpack .../openmediavault-diskstats_5.0.5-1_all.deb ...

Unpacking openmediavault-diskstats (5.0.5-1) ...

Setting up openmediavault-diskstats (5.0.5-1) ...

Processing triggers for openmediavault (5.5.4-1) ...

Updating locale files ...

Updating file permissions ...

Purging internal cache ...

Restarting engine daemon ...

>>> *************** Error ***************

Failed to read from socket: Connection reset by peer

<<< *************************************

Done ...

I was not able to find how to operate with this plugin after the installation and was in doubt if it was properly installed.

Tried to unistall and during that a pop up came out saying "Error: Connection reset by peer". I had to manually close the tab and check again and the plugin seems to be unistalled.

How can i check i have not messed with something?

Thanks in advance!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!