Nginx-proxy-manager fails to start due to Migration table is already locked error message

• New install of Niginx Proxy manager is giving me a migrations_lock. I am running this on a arm architecture , any help on this would be great

Zitat

Niginx Proxy manager docker error log

[7/21/2020] [12:28:38 AM] [Migrate ] › ℹ info Current database version: 20200410143839,

Can't take lock to run migrations: Migration table is already locked,

If you are sure migrations are not running you can release the lock manually by deleting all the rows = require(migrations lock table: migrations_lock,

[7/21/2020] [12:28:38 AM] [Global ] › ✖ error Migration table is already locked,

Zitat

In database docker log

2020-07-21 0:27:58 0 [Note] /usr/bin/mysqld: ready for connections.,

Version: '10.4.13-MariaDB' socket: '/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' port: 3306 MariaDB Server,

2020-07-21 0:28:19 8 [Warning] Aborted connection 8 to db: 'npm' user: 'npm' host: '10.0.3.251' (Got an error reading communication packets),

2020-07-21 0:28:52 9 [Warning] Aborted connection 9 to db: 'npm' user: 'npm' host: '10.0.3.251' (Got an error reading communication packets),

• Just going to bump this in case anyone has a idea, Could Nginx be trying to login and locking a table before the database has fully started ?

I tried to mysql from the command line to clear the lock table but did not have much luck, also not sure if thats the best method if this is going to happen every time I start the container.

• For starters: Don't change the container Ports (those behind the/on the right side of the :) The Ports inside the container don't automagically change, unless you tell them via environment variables or something else. Changing the Host Ports is fine.

But the ultimate problem seems to be your database, which still has a lock in place. If you just set it up, I would wipe your stack including your database data and rebuild it again.

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• This solved my issue. I was changing the ports inside the docker. When I fixed it with the defaults, it worked.

Thanks a lot!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!