Unable to install Docker via OMV-Extras

• Not 100% sure if this should be posted here so apologies.

I've just performed a fresh install of OMV. I set the time zone, ran the update and installed anything that needed to be updated and rebooted afterwards just to be on the safe side.

Then I installed OMV-Extras.

When I try and install Docker I'm getting the following message:

I have ran the apt clean option from the OMV-Extras settings tab but it didn't fix it.

Also, if I try and check for updates now I'm getting this message:

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Something with your network is blocking the teamviewer repo.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.2

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there any way of removing the need to check teamviewer as I don't and won't ever use it?

Temporarily, you can remove it from /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omvextras.list but it will come back. I will have to look at adding an override to disable it.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.2

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Okay thanks.

I'm not ofay with Linux that much, would not being able to access one URL break the whole update process though? I would have thought that it would just bypass it unless it was critical. I guess that would cause too many issues now that I think about it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!