Cannot login to OMV 5.5.6 via Web GUI

• Hi folks,

I've been reading up pretty much every single post on this since this issue started up yesterday, and none of them could solve it!

So far I have:

- checked that my root directory has plenty of spave (df -h says it's only 28% full)

- reinstalled omv (apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault)

- created a limited user that can login

- reset the admin password

- reset the failed login counter

- rebooted a few times

- removed and recreated the /php/sessions directory and restarted nginx

It seems that nothing works in my case. I've got a raspberry pi 4 (software last updated yesterday). It was just after the apt-get upgrade yesterday that this issue began.

Can anyone help please?

• Whenever I try and login I get to the correct screen and ut in "admin" along with the password I've just set. When I then try to sign in I get:

Error #0:
    OMV\HttpErrorException: Incorrect username or password. in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc:151
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #4 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #5 {main}

I've tred clearing the browser cache and still get this error. As I mentioned in the original post, I created a test user that has no trouble at all logging in (but can't really do anything once logged in).

• QVos

Added the Label resolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!