Install script 101 error (rpi 4)

• Hey,

Im trying to install OMV on my new Pi 4. It runs fine until it gets to the package download step from raspbian.raspberrypi.org, where it 101s. I thought it was a momentary service outage when I first tried last night, but it's persisting today. When I try to ping the IP that reports 101s, it responds, and opening it in the browser also works. So I'm confused as to what is actually happening. Has the host's directory structure changed?

Attaching log of failed part & successful ping:

Edit to add script I used (from https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…ing_OMV5_on_an%20R-PI.pdf)

• aslak

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Install script 101 error“ zu „Install script 101 error (rpi 4)“ geändert.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

This is a problem with your network. Your router is giving out an ipv6 address but the RPi can't talk to the repo via ipv6. I guess I could change the script to use ipv4 only but I don't want to start adding ugly workarounds for partially broken networks. Also, make sure you are not making network settings on the RPi before running the script.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Yeah my network settings are a bit odd at the moment. I'm using an android phone as a modem waiting on the fiber guys to get around to my new house.

Do you have any suggestions for a workaround in my case? I've just tried disabling ipv6 on the pi, but that caused nginx to fail.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you have any suggestions for a workaround in my case? I

Try echo 'Acquire::ForceIPv4 "true";' | sudo tee /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99force-ipv4 and then run the script.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!